Monday, December 5, 2011

My Favorite Things Sketch!

Hello Friends! I have a quick post for you this evening. I've been a little beneath the weather. In fact, I missed school today, and I'm trying to rest up tonight because I am going to the New England Kindergarten Teachers Conference tomorrow. Here is my card for the sketch from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club.


I used some papers from Simple Stories. I just love the plaid and the polka dots together! The sentiment and the die cut are from the My Favorite Things Die-namics Framed Greetings Die and Stamp Set. The buttons were made with The Cat's Pajamas Buttons CutUps. Some burgandy craft thread and a bit of machine stitching finish off my card. Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit. Enjoy the rest of your evening...Toodles! :D

2 comments:

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Kimberly! I hope you feel better asap and that you have a good time at the conference! Cute project!

Vickie Z said...

Whoa... Hope the conference went well!!! Love the warm colors on this and buttons are the perfect accent!!