Saturday, December 3, 2011

Right At Home Scrapbooking Store Creations!

Good Morning Friends! I have a card and a tag to share with you today. The Right at Home Scrapbooking Store Design Team is celebrating the Twelve Days of Christmas. To see all of their fun projects for the Holidays, just stop by the store's blog. This month, Lisa asked me to work with some Hero Arts stamps and these fun papers from Echo Park. Here is a peek at my tag.

I started off with a die cut made with the My Favorite Things Die-namics Tag, You're It die. I added some machine stitching, a sweet little button, and some pretty ribbon. The festive tree is colored up with Copic Markers (E23, E25, G82, G94, G99, YR24, YR30, and YR31) and then I fussy cut it out and popped it up on the tag.

My card design is simple, but I love the way it turned out. The image is colored with Copic Markers (G82, G94, G99, R46, R59) and then I added some Star Dust Stickles. A button, some craft thread, and a bit of machine stitching complete my card.

Thanks so much for visiting with me this morning. Enjoy the beautiful day...Toodles! :D

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So FUN!!~

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE these!!! Gorgeous images and coloring!!!