Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Right At Home Scrapbooking Store Creations!

Hello Friends! I have two more Springtime cards to share with you today. These cards were made with the Blossom Soup set from Unity Stamp Company. This is the wonderful set that Lisa from Right at Home Scrapbooking store gave me to showcase this month. The first card uses this beautiful butterfly image from the set. It is colored up with Copic Markers (V12, V15, V17, and the Colorless Blender) and then I cut it out and popped it up. I used some Bazzill patterned paper (Grandma's Feather Bed) and card stock.
My other card uses this darling basket and sentiment that are also part of the Blossom Soup set. The basket is colored up with Copic Markers (BG000, BV02, BV04, E31, E35, R35, RV29, Y32, and Y35) and accented the flowers with some pearls. Again, I used some more Grandma's Feather Bed paper and some Bazzill card stock. I added a little bit of stitching to finish it off. Thanks SO much for visiting with me today! Hope that you are having a happy week...Toodles! :D

4 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Love those patterned papers.

Cindy Haffner said...

Both cards are so PRETTY!!~~~

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Such cute cards! Like them both a lot. The little pearls on the flower centers are perfect! Have a great weekend! :-)

Shirley said...

Both of these are wonderful. I really like the way you detail. I just noticed you don't have a follow me so I can follow you!! :-(