Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy Day!


Good Morning Friends!  Hope that you are doing fine and dandy!  Today is the deadline to submit a card for the sketch challenge from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club.   I am cutting things very close, but after the days that I've been having, I am just happy to be able to participate.   If you'd like to play along and squeeze a card in, the link is here.
I started off with this sweet a' la modes girl from My Favorite Things.  She and this particular sentiment are from the Time to Celebrate set.  I colored her up with Copic Markers (BG01, BG15, BG32, BG53, C3, E000, E00, E01, E23, E40, R00, R11, R22, R24, and YR12) and layered this piece onto a Papertrey Ink Kraft layer.  All of the patterened papers are from the So Happy Together collection from Echo Park Papers.  My other accents include the MFT File Tab Die-namics, the MFT Botanical Beauty Die-namics, a wooden button that I colored with my Light Prawn Copic Marker to match my papers, and a bit of Baker's Twine.
I'll be back soon with another card to share.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Until next time...Toodles!  :D

5 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Such fun happy colors Kimberly - beautiful work with the sketch.

Stampin in the suburbs said...

She's so cute in her bright colored outfit with her sparkly cake. Good luck with the contest - I'd love to see you as a MFT guest designer!

Mona Pendleton said...

Adorable card Kimberly! Great mix of patterned papers and love your coloring! Thanks for joining along with MFT :)

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

Hi Kimberly! I want to have a piece of that pretty sparkly cake! Your card is simply delightful! Take care! XOXOXO

Vickie Z said...

Love the sparkly cake and that adorable Al a Mode!!! Wonderful card!