Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Cat's Pajamas Meets Jen's SFYTT!

Hello Friends! I'm back this evening with another creation to share. This time around, I'm combining this week's inspiration challenge from The Cat's Pajamas with Jen Del Muro's March Sketch For You To Try. Again, I apologize for not providing the links to these challenges, but for some reason, my linking tool is not working. The Cat's Pajamas challenge is found at 'www.dancinginpajamas.blogspot.com' and Jen's sketch can be found at 'www.iheart2stamp.com'. This sweet bear is from the TCP Peeking set. He is from their winter release, but I'm using him here for one of the many birthday cards that I need this month. I colored him up with Copic Markers (E21, E23, E25, and E51) and then I paper pieced his present and fussy cut him out. The sentiment is from the TCP Birthday Bunny set. All of the papers are from My Mind's Eye. I used Jen's sketch for the layout. My accents include some Divine Twine, a button from my stash, the Seeing Spots embossing folder, and some machine stitching. I think that this card will be for my Dad's birthday. Thanks so much for visiting with me tonight! Have a happy start to the work week...Toodles! :D

1 comment:

Nancy Thomas said...

Love your birthday version of P.J. - great paper choices. Have a great week!