Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bear Hugs & Kisses!

Hello Friends! How are you? This weekend went by so quickly! I cannot believe that it is already Sunday evening! We didn't do anything too special this weekend, but it flew by. I managed to sneak in some stamping time this afternoon. This special card is for the TCP Tuesday Challenge and Jen Del Muro's January Sketch For You To Try. The Cat's Pajama's Challenge is an inspiration one with lots of texture and shades of red and hearts.

I started off with my bear friend from the TCP set, Bear Hugs. He is stamped on Kraft card stock, colored up with Copic Markers (E23 and E31), and then I fussy cut out. The sentiment is from the same set. His little heart is paper pieced. All of the patterned papers are from Crate Paper. My other accents include a heart made of cork paper from the Heart Trio CutUps with a little button and some Peppermint Divine Twine. The cirlce panel is embossed with hearts and I added some machine stitching around the main panel.

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit! Enjoy the rest of your evening...Toodles! :D

3 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Oh your bear is so adorable dressed up for Valentines Day. Darling. I especially love that cork heart. Perfect compliment to the card. Hope all is well with you. I too found the weekend flew by - although we didn't do much either.

Vickie Z said...

Love that bear... I keep telling myself to buy it and keep buying other things... What can I say!?!? Colors/papers are perfect!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Pure cuteness! I LOVE this!! Great take on the SFYTT!