Monday, April 25, 2011

Well, Hello!

If you would like to see this card a little bit better, just click on it. I had a difficult time resizing this one because it measures larger than the cards that I usually make.
Hello again! This is my second post for today. If you would like to sneak a peek at my stamping space at my home, just scroll down to my other post from today. Here are the details for this creation. I combined two of the challenges from The Cat's Pajamas and this is what I came up with. The sketch is from last week's challenge and you can find all of the details here if you would like to play along too, and the color combination is from the TCP challenge that you can find here. The image and sentiment are from the Field of Pinwheels set from The Cat's Pajamas. This little bunny is just too cute and I fell in love with him as soon as I saw him in the last TCP release. I used a few Copic Markers to color him up (BG11, Y11, and YR16). All of these patterned papers are from the Summer Days pack from Echo Park and they are layered onto Stampin' Up's Pumpkin Pie. I finished things off with some ribbon, a Doodlebug Designs button, and some Aqua Divine Twine. Thanks SO much for visiting with me tonight! Hope that you had a Happy Monday...Toodles! :D

4 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Adorable!! Love the way you turned the card sideways!! WOW... Your stamping room is soooooo clean and neat!! Love it!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is CA-ute!!! LOVE the colors on this!!

Alma de la Rosa said...

Accck! SO cute!

Shirley said...

It is so pretty and cute too! I love the shape of the card also!