Well, I just made it! I have wanted to participate in the High Hopes Stamps Valentines challenge all week, but then I realized that I didn't have any of their "Valentine" stamps. With a little improvising and some help from a computer generated sentiment...this is what I came up with.
Again, I was inspired by an older sketch that I found over on the Card Positioning Systems blog. I started with a Kraft base. Then I used my little HH sleuth and added some hearts from Hero Arts for him to discover. He's colored up with Prismas and blended with baby oil. When I stopped in at AC Moore this week, I was lucky enough to score one of those Fiskars Apron Lace punches that everyone seems to be using. I used it here on the bottom of a piece of retired Stampin' Up DSP. The wonderful, little heart buttons are from Mikes.
Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I've been up to. Stay warm, and enjoy the rest of your weekend...Toodles! :D