Saturday, February 9, 2008

The Block is Broken!


Happy Saturday Everyone! If you visited here the other day, you know that I was struggling with some Artist Trading Cards that I needed to finish up for a swap that I am in. Things were just not working out the way that I hoped. This is what I finally came up with. I am pleased with all of my hard work. Let's hope that the others in the group are as well!

This was a swap for Elzybells stamps and the theme was Valentine's Day or love. I went with the love theme and included my favorite new sentiment from A Muse! The ATC base is So Saffron with a strip of Stampin' Up's Sarah Designer Paper (retired). My scalloped rectangle is made from Certainly Celery and my Spellbinder's Nestabilities Die. Elzy was stamped onto some Papertrey Stamper's Select Card Stock in Black Stazon and then colored with Stampin' Up's Watercolor Crayons. The moon and stars just had to sparkle, so I added...you guessed it...Star Dust Stickles! Some striped May Arts ribbon tucked under the edge and a little bit of paper piecing and there you have it...my creative block is broken...thank goodness!

So glad that you could stop by...Toodles! :D

4 comments:

Clara said...

Great job Kimberly! I just love that image along with the little saying...too cute!

Tracy said...

OMG! 0MG! This AMAZING and I get one of these babies!!! Woo-hoo! GREAT job. And yes, I totally know what you're talking about.. creative blocks. I get that toooooo often! Hugs, tracy

Anonymous said...

Great minds think alike :) I bought these two stamps to go together too~ adorable card!

Nancy said...

I'm so happy I get to swap with you Kimberly!! This ATC ROCKS!! I can't believe you were struggling, this turned out amazing!! I can't wait to see it IRL!!