Sunday, January 6, 2008

Too Many Challenges!!??

Happy Sunday Everyone! I'm afraid that I don't have anything for your viewing pleasure at the moment. I've had a migraine headache most of the day...ugh! I am starting to feel a little better and can't wait to start stamping this evening.

I say "Too Many Challenges" because there are a few that I'd really like to do tonight and I'm just not sure how many I can actually complete. I know that I definitely want to do Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply Challenge #16 - Long and Low because I *love* this style card! If not tonight, there's always tomorrow. Then there is Jen del Muro's Sketch For You to Try. It really looks amazing! And...I must not forget the Featured Stamper Challenge over on Splitcoast. Today's Featured Stamper is Nancy Riley aka Stampinat6213. Her gallery is just filled with wonderful creations!

So hopefully this migraine will be outta here in the near future and I can get some ink to paper and get things started...lol! So glad that you could stop by...Toodles! :D

1 comment:

Clara said...

Hope you feel better Kimberly!