Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bring on the Bells...


Elzybells, that is! My goodness...could these new stamps be any cuter!!! I received my first batch of these little darlings directly from A Muse a couple of weeks ago and I've been stalking my local stamp stores so that I could snatch up a few more of them!


For this card, I started with one of the new A Muse blue Madeira 4 Bar Note Cards (such a fun size to work with) as my card base. My Fishing Penguin and Igloo were stamped with Black Stazon Ink onto some crisp Stamper's Select Cardstock and then colored with watercolor pencils. I also used a bit of Star Dust Stickles to give this card a little sparkle! My sentiment was also stamped with Black Stazon Ink. I then, bravely, grabbed my scallop scissors and went to town! I *adore* using scallops in my papercrafting, and my scissors have certainly served me well. However, I have recently invested in some Spellbinders Die Templates, and I must say...my scallop scissors will be on vacation for a little while! Hopefully, I will get a chance to use them in tomorrow's creation.


So glad that you could stop by! Toodles! :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, these are all so cute! I wish I had your talent!
Andi