Thursday, March 31, 2011

You Rule!

Happy Thursday Friends! I can't believe that it's only Thursday and I already have yesterday's My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch done...lol! That almost never happens! You can find the sketch and all of the details here. I needed a card for former colleague. She's a principal at another school and has just been awarded a special honor so this sweet, little Pure Innocence girl fit the bill. She is colored up with Copic Markers (B95, B97, B99, E000, E00, E11, E25, E29, E40, E42, E44, R20, R29, Y21, Y32, YG63, and YG67). She is from the My Favorite Things set, You Make the Grade. The sentiment is from the new a la mode set, You Rule. All of these pretty papers are from the Stella and Rose collection from My Mind's Eye. They are accented with some Not Quite Navy card stock and some Kraft card stock from Papertrey Ink. I also added some Hero Arts crocheted lace, some cream colored craft thread, and a Not Quite Navy button made with my Sizzix die. Thanks so much for visiting with me today! Have a happy day...Toodles!

1 comment:

Clara said...

Very cute! The stitching really shows up on this card. As always, love the DP you selected. :)