Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Loads of Wishes!

Hello again! I hope that you enjoyed your day! Today is a special day in our family because it just happens to be my Dad's birthday! Happy Birthday Daddy! This is the birthday card that I made for him. This delightful set is from Papertrey Ink. It is called Tiny Treats: Birthday. This sweet little truck reminded me of the one that my Dad drove when I was a little girl. The best part is that when I gave him his card...he was reminded of the same truck! I used the Mat Stack 5 die from PTI to cut out the Baja Breeze polka dotted piece. The papers are from Basic Grey and the buttons are from Papertrey Ink. I added two different kinds of stitiching to the main panel and the card stock strip. Short and sweet post for tonight. Thanks so much for visiting with me...Toodles! :D

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

Happy birthday to your Dad!!! What a darling card with the sweet truck image that reminded you both of the one he used to drive!!

Michele Boyer said...

Oh SO cute! Love your stitching and buttons!