Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Friday! Sorry that I'm a little late posting. It's a gorgeous day here in New England and I did not have to work today. So instead of being here on the computer, I've been to church, a little bit of shopping, and enjoying the beautiful weather outside! You know I couldn't miss a Blogger's Challenge though...lol!!! So here we go!

Our theme for this week is Easter. My card base is Stampin' Up's Certainly Celery. I also used a layer of retired Cool Caribbean (stamped with SU's retired Dots and Daisies) adhered to a black layer. Then I added a piece of May Arts ribbon and a retired sentiment from Stampin' Up. My image is one of the very first stamps that I ever purchased! It is called Easter Wishes and it is from Penny Black Inc. I colored it up with my Copic markers (BG10, BG11, C1, E51, E31, E33, E35, G24, G40, R20, R81, and R83) to get a little bit more practice in. Then I strategically added some Star Dust Stickles to a few areas.

For more Easter inspiration, just click here to see what the other Ladies in the Blogger's Challenge group have come up with. Have a blessed and Happy Easter! Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit today...Toodles! :D

21 comments:

BarbaraW said...

Adorable bunny. Great card.

Ida said...

Super Cute. Love the bunny image and the flowered background.
Have a wonderful Easter.
It's "rainy & cold here" :o(

Marsha Fisher said...

You always have the CUTEST images! I guess that is why your blog title is so appropriate! Great coloring too!

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a cute image, love your coloring! Happy Easter!

Claudia Perry said...

Oh how darling! What a cute card!

Lisa Bohler said...

That bunny so stinkin cute! Love the colors that you worked with to really highlight your image! Happy Easter!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling images! Great coloring too- love the colors in the BG- TFS Have a great Easter!

MJ said...

Sweet! This is adorable. I hope that you have a fabulous Easter!

Unknown said...

This is just adorable - love the little bunny on his egg! Happy Easter!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, the image is too cute! Love it! Have a wonderful Easter.

Barbara said...

Oh, what an adorable image. I'm not really a cutsy person, but I love that little bunny on the egg! Beautiful card. Have a wonderful Easter!

Lisa Martz said...

One word pretty much sums it up...ADORABLE!

Nikki Bond said...

What a darling image...love your color choices! {SMILES}

Tami Black said...

This image is so cute and you colored him wonderfully. I also love that you used the Simply Sent flowers -- gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

So CUTE to see your adorable bunny sitting on top of the egg! Happy Easter, Nola

Lori said...

What a sweet image!

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable!

Selene Kempton said...

What a sweet image! I love your coloring and great ribbon!

Unknown said...

Too cute!! I always love all your images you have!!

Patti Chesky said...

You always have the cutest stamps. Love this little guy!! Your coloring is amazing...as usual!!!! Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us each week!

Clara said...

Such a sweet little bunny! Love the added glitter you used along with the color choices.