Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Elzybells are Here!!!



Ain't she purdy?!?! As soon as I saw the Elzybells Friendship Collection release, I knew this one was a *Must Have*! She goes perfectly with this new A Muse sentiment. The two of these stamps touched a very sentimental spot in my heart and I am oh so happy to have them!

I made this card to go along with Sharon's "Pretty Challenge". It's a simple card, but to me it's a pretty one as well. My card base is Stampin' Up's Whisper White. Elzy was inked in Black Stazon and then colored with a mixture of watercolor crayons, pencils, and Cool Caribbean ink. Next, I used my Spellbinder Nestabilities Dies. I added some polka dot grosgrain ribbon and some paper piercing on either side of the Cool Caribbean and black panels. Of course my moon and stars shouted out for some sparkle, so my Star Dust Stickles were called in and there it is...my "pretty" card!

So glad that you could stop by...Toodles! :D

4 comments:

Anne said...

SUPAH Cute! I totally agree... it's an over the moon creation, Kim! *wink*

HUGS :)

Clara said...

Somehow I knew that if I checked your blog tonight, I'd see Elzy sitting on the moon. I'll bet you couldn't wait to get home and ink it up! :) Very cute card.

Trudee said...

OMG!!! I am IN LOVE with that sparkly moon!!!! AHHHH SO CUTE, Kimberly!!!

LeAnne said...

This is precious....that sentiment just nails it! Very cute card!