Tuesday, October 8, 2013

TCP Tuesday Challenge!

Happy Tuesday, Friends!  It is the beginning of the month and it is time for a new challenge from The Cat's Pajamas!  For the month of October, Alma has challenged us to make a creation with limited embellishments.  To play along with us, just head on over to Alma's blog for all of the details. 

Here are the details for my creation. I kept things on the simple side and used my pattern papers from My Mind's Eye to pretty things up.  I stamped the penguin trio and the sentiment from the Hello Pumpkin set from The Cat's Pajamas.  I paper pieced the great pumpkin and I used Copic Markers (C9, YG25, YR16, YR18, and YR21) to color up the rest of the parts.  Some black cardstock layers and strips and some machine stitching finish off my card.

I hope that you will have the chance to play along with The Cat Pack.  Don't forget...On the First Monday of the Month a winner will be chosen from the previous challenge participants and crowned Swanky Stamper!!  Good luck!  Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit.  Until next time...Toodles!  :D

2 comments:

Alma de la Rosa said...

So cute. The stitching and paper are so sweet!

Lori said...

This is adorable! Love the paper pieced pumpkin.