Sunday, September 29, 2013

I Stamped...Well, Sort Of!

 
Happy Sunday, Friends!  Well, September is almost over and I am still making birthday cards.  This is seventh one for the month!  I think that I only need two for next month.  Now, you are probably wondering why I wrote that I sort of stamped in the title of my post.  This card definitely has the delightful long eared bunny from The Cat's Pajamas stamped on it, but that small rectangular part was made back in the summer...it's an ATC (Artist Trading Card) that I made for a swap that I was in.
 
Lately, I am short on crafting time, and as a sweet cyber friend told me this week, that can make you cranky.  I, for one, do not want to be cranky, so I took a break from the boatload of work that I have, and crafted another birthday card.  Having the ATC already in my hands made things easy, peasy (as my Firsties at school would say)...lol!
 
Here are all of the details.  The main image and sentiment are from the Birthday Bunny set from The Cat's Pajamas.  He is colored up with Copic Markers (B06, BG01, BG53, E41, E42, R20, R22, YG13, YG17, YR20, and YR21), and then I fussy cut him out.  The papers are from Bo Bunny and the Family Ties collection from Pebbles.  My other accents include the Seeing Spots embossing folder, the Apron Border CutUps, and the Flower Button CutUps.  Then, I added a button from my stash, some craft twine, and some machine stitching to finish off this easy, peasy card.
 
I am certainly glad that I was able to get crafty, and I'm sure that my family is happy that I'm not cranky...lol!  Have a beautiful rest of the weekend, and thank you for visiting with me today.  Until next time...Toodles!  :D


2 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

This is darling. and I'm glad you reminded me that I can whip out some 'scraps' to make cards in a hurry. I have a bunch of pre-stamped things that I can re-purpose into cards. I just have to remember that I have them. Enjoy!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

This card is so adorable! You are exactly right that no crafty time makes us cranky! So happy you got to get creative. Happy Fall sweet Kimberly! XO