Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dare to Get Dirty!

Happy Thursday, Friends! I am back to share my card for today's Dare to Get Dirty Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers!  The very sweet Julie Masse is our Hostess today.  I am not allowed to tell you about the details of this challenge, but you can find all of the important information about all of the Dare to Get Dirty challenges in the Splitcoaststampers Challenge Thread. The fun challenges this week are only open to Fan Club Members.  If  you are not a SCS Fan Club member, it's not too late to join!  You can find all of that information right here.  Members that play along with the challenges have a change to win some fun prizes.  The Cat's Pajamas is offering up some Cat's Cash for today!  Hope that you will have the chance to play along. 
 
My card uses the TCP set, Big Bear.  He is colored up just two Copic Markers (C1, C3) and then I fussy cut him out.  The sentiment is from the TCP Snow Kisses set.  I used the TCP Snowflake Lace Paper CutUps for the snowflakes and my accents include TCP Tinsel Seam Binding, TCP Oyster Divine Twine, a button, and some silver gems.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  We have a fun and busy day ahead of us here.  I hope that you have a fun day planned, too!  Until next time...Toodles!  :D


3 comments:

Alma de la Rosa said...

So sweet and elegant

Clara said...

This is very cute. Love how you used the snowflakes.

Clara said...

Very cute card. Love how you used the snowflakes on it.