Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

 
Happy New Year, Friends!  We are bundled up in our pajamas in the living room, watching Despicable Me, eating popcorn, and drinking Shirley Temples!  The Gajewski Family really knows how to ring in the New Year...lol!  We are actually having a fun evening and I hope that you are having a fun New Year's Eve too!
 
Here is my card for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch.  You can find the original sketch here.  I turned the sketch to better fit my image.  As I said in my last post, I colored up a few of these sweet a' la modes girls from the My Favorite Things You Sparkle set, so here is another one for you.  She is colored up with Copic Markers (BG01, BG05,E000, E35, E37, E40, E41, E42, E50, E53, R46, R59, YG03, YG17, YR20, YR21,  and the Colorless Blender) and then I pierced around the main panel.   I also added Star Dust Stickles to the Christmas lights for some sparkle.  All of the papers are from My Mind's Eye.  I added a Papertrey Ink button and some of their Saddle Stitch ribbon.  The button is tied off with some Baker's Twine finish up this creation.
 
Thanks so much for visiting with me tonight.  May you all have many blessings in the New Year ahead.  Until next time...Toodles!  :D

2 comments:

Tara Godfrey said...

Super cute, Kimberly! I love This, You Shine, ALM...you've coloured her beautifully and I love your take on this week's sketch!
Happy New Year! Sounds like you are all having a fun party at your house!!! Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy and prosperous 2013!
Hugs,t

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Sounds like an awesome way to ring in a new year. This card is really cute. Nice to see you coloring and blogging! We are enjoying some family time with my mom and sister, I hope to call later this week to catch up. Have a great new year!