Thursday, November 3, 2011

Right At Home Scrapbooking Creations!

Hello Friends! I’m sorry that I haven’t been around lately, but I’ve been without electricity, heat, water, and telephone for three and a half days! Thankfully, everything is just about back to normal and we are all safe. Snow storms in October are a rare thing here and New England. So many people in our area are still without utilities...ugh!

Lisa, from Right at Home Scrapbooking, gave me some fun things to work with this month. I have two cards to share with you that showcase papers from the Farmhouse Collection from Crate Paper and the Simple Blessings stamp set from Unity Stamp Company. My first card uses two pumpkins from the set. This cranberry plaid paper is just lovely.

The colors and the flowers on this next card just make me happy. I split one of the sentiments from the Simple Blessings set and stamped that onto an oval from the My Favorite Things Die-namics Layered Label Die. You’ll be able to find all of the supplies for these cards listed on the Right at Home Scrapbooking Blog. Thanks so much for visiting with me today! I’ll be back tomorrow with this week’s Blogger’s Challenge. Until then…Toodles! :D

3 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

Great cards Kimberly. Glad to hear you have your utilities back on - such a freak snow storm!! We missed it by a couple of weeks as were visiting friends in PA earlier. Congrats on making Swanky Stamper!!! You so deserve it and you are going to love the stamps and CutUps!!

Vickie Z said...

Adorable!! I've been so busy with "wedding" things for my daughter I haven't been out and about!! Glad you've kept your head above the snow.... yikes- Oct? and things are going better. Got the e-mail from TCP.... whoohooo... so Happy for you!!

Shirley said...

Wow, Kim, the red is great with your ornages!!! and your last card is so pretty, bright and cheerful! Love them both! So creative!