Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving...early!


Hello Friends! I feel like I've been behind the eight ball all weekend...ugh! In fact, I used that phrase when we were running late for church, and my little one wanted to know if that was a bad word...lol! While the phrase isn't really what one would consider "a bad word", having that stressed, "I'm out of time!" feeling isn't too good.

Here's my card for this week's sketch from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club. I personalized the sentiment because this card is for a colleague to send off to her niece in the Peace Corps and she just loves it when the cards have the recipient's' name on the front. I aim to please...lol! This wonderful pumpkin is from the new Inspired By - Autumn set from My Favorite Things. I used Copic Markers (E23, YG93, YG95, YR12, YR14, YR18, and YR24) to color it up and then I fussy cut it out. All of the papers are from the Blink of an Eye collection from My Mind's Eye and the card stock is from Papertrey Ink. I used a zig zag stitch on my layers and I added some buttons made with the Buttons CutUps from The Cat's Pajamas.

I hope that you enjoy the rest of your evening. I'm off to see what I else I can accomplish before the work week starts. Thanks so much for stopping by...Toodles! :D

3 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Such a cute card. I love that you personalized it. That does make it extra special. Hope everything settles down soon. I hate being 'behind the 8 ball' but it happens sometimes.

cropmom66 said...

Very cute card! Love the colors!

Shirley said...

How Fall beautiful! Love the colors, the DP and the wonderful design too!