Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

Good Morning All! I have this week's Blogger's Challenge card to share with you today. It's a fairly easy one because I've been making many Christmas cards lately and that just happens to be the theme for today. I used the sketch over on Alma's blog (from The Cat's Pajamas) to create this one. You can find the sketch and more details here.

My main image and sentiment are from the Big Bear set by TCP. He's paired up with some Core'dinations cardstock and some patterned papers from the Mitten Weather collection from Cosmo Cricket. I added some ribbon from Michaels and I used Joanne Basile's button and twine treatment for the top.

I'm keeping things short and sweet today because I still have a few things to finish up before this evening. I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Thanks so much for stopping by today...Toodles! :D

12 comments:

Stampin in the suburbs said...

Kimberly,
This is just darling. I love him in purple. Great snowy scene. I also love that button, twine and ribbon effect on the top. I may be borrowing that idea from Joanne also!
I hope your medication kills that cough once and for all. I also hope you are very efficient with your last minute errands and that you and your family have a very merry christmas celebrating our saviors birth.

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute is he! Love your colors and image! Have a Merry Christmas!

BarbaraW said...

What a cute card. You don't usually think of purple plaid for Christmas, but this works perfectly. Take care of yourself.

Nikki Bond said...

Sucha pretty card! Love the purple DSP and the ribbon is a great elegant touch! Have a great Christmas! {SMILES}

Lisa Bohler said...

The image is adorable and I love the layered embellishment of the ribbon, button and twine! Have a very blessed Christmas!

Marsha Fisher said...

The purple is rockin' on this card! The bear is pretty cute too ;-)

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love that image with the sentiment. Wishing you a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Tami Black said...

This is gorgeous and so glad to see something other than red and green -- way cute!

JP Card Crazy said...

How cute is this! Love the color choices sentiment and image, layout is perfect!

Ida said...

Just adorable as can be. Love the colors you chose.
Hope your Christmas was very Merry!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

How adorable, luv your choice of color. Happy New Year!

Sonja "Sony" Christoph said...

darling card Kimberly...thanks so much for playing with us!! :)