Thursday, November 5, 2009

A Snowy Sketch!

Happy Thursday Everyone! I have been working on this one all week. But before I could post it, I just had to clean up my stamping area. What a mess! I haven't had time to stamp AND clean up after myself, so I've just been stamping...lol! However, I couldn't take it anymore and decided that I HAD to clean!

This creation (please click on the photograph for a better look) is for Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and the Snowflakes Challenge over on the High Hopes Rubber Stamps blog. Apparently, I do not own any snowflake punches, buttons, dies, or brads! (I see a shopping trip in the very near future...lol!) So I decided to go with some snowflake paper (retired, Stampin' Up!) from my stash. My little holiday trio is from High Hopes Rubber Stamps and the sentiment is from Michaels' Dollar Bin. I've added a few Doodlebug Designs buttons with a bit of faux stitching and of course, some Star Dust Stickles.

Thanks so much for dropping by. I'll be back tomorrow with this week's Blogger's Challenge...Toodles! :D

6 comments:

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Kimberly
I just love your design, your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us for the High Hopes Challenge.

Karen x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Love your tall card Kimberly and your colouring is gorgeous, Have a wonderful Sunday! Hugs, Nikki x

dpkennedy said...

Oh this is so cute! Love the tall card! Thanks for playing the High Hopes Challenge!

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Very Cute!! Thanks for playing along at High Hopes last week!

Lacey said...

Fantastic card! I love the layout and your wonderful snowflake paper! Thanks for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge. We have a wonderful sketch this week..made by ME:-) I hope you can play along again!
~Lacey

Heide said...

I just the way this card is orientated. Love how you used the image and great coloring.