Friday, October 16, 2009

Digital Stamps!!!

Happy Friday! This week's Blogger's Challenge is to "Alter It". I'm never very good at these types of things, but a challenge is a challenge, so here is my altered little container from Michaels. I have a bunch of these in my stash (even though I'm not fond of altering...lol!) I thought that they'd make cute little gifts. This one is for my dear friend's little girl for Halloween.

I fell in love with Pink Cat Studio's Digital Stamps this past weekend! This is Itty Bitty Betty with her yummy frogs! How cute is she! These stamps are so adorable and fun to color! I was a little cautious because I do not have a laser printer at the house, but they printed beautifully with my HP Photosmart printer. I let the image dry for a little while after printing (15 minutes or so) and then I used my Prismas and baby oil to color it up. It worked perfectly! I'm just thrilled to pieces! I bought a Thanksgiving image as well, and they just released some owl images (I'll be doing more shopping this weekend...lol!)

The other details for my little container include Stampin' Up's retired Halloween Designer Paper (which I sanded the edges of), my Nesties, a few brads, and a bunch of ribbon scraps. I really like how it turned out. Of course it will be even better when it's filled with Halloween treats...lol! For more ideas with altered items, just click on the Blogger's Challenge logo in my right side bar. Enjoy the rest of your evening! Thank you so much for visiting today...Toodles! :D

19 comments:

Amy Caraluzzi said...

What a darling treat box!

Did you say Prismacolor Pencils and baby oil? Do you put the oil on with a blender pen? THIS I haven't tried before but if my results are half as cute as yours I'd be thrilled!

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!! LOVE IT!

Basement Stamper said...

I love this little tote, I just downloaded a similar pattern from Papertrey Ink to try out.

Connie Babbert said...

This is SO cute! Great job! Love your altered project.

Barbara said...

You aren't good at this type of Challenge? You can't mean that! Because this is just adorable.

Nikki Bond said...

Tooo cute! Love that image....fabulous job! {SMILES}

Ida said...

Totally Cute! I'd never guess you aren't comfortable with altering things as this turned out great.

Lisa Somerville said...

Too cute, she'll love it! Wonderful coloring with the Pismas and Baby Oil!

Unknown said...

Super cute!!! I love just anything that is Halloween and this project is no exception!!!

Unknown said...

It's adorable, Kimberly! Love all your ribbons up top!

Margaret Raburn said...

Cute way to decorate your little tote! Love all the ribbons!

Lisa Bohler said...

Fantastic! This is so stinking cute!!!

I love your new profile pic, too!

tonistamps said...

OMG, this is so cute! I love, love, love all the ribbon. And those images are too cute.

Tracey said...

This is adorable! Love the Pink Cat images!!

Clara said...

What a cute little treat box with the perfect image! Really good job with altering it. :)

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

What a great little box. You did an awesome job on altering this. Thanks for coming by my blog and taking a look - I hope to see you there more often.

Have a great day !!

Selene Kempton said...

This is adorable! I love your coloring, you did a fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

She's my kind of witch! Love all those ribbons!!!

Sheryl Dickinson said...

Very cute! Love all the ribbon!