Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm Still Here!!!

Happy Friday everyone! I've missed you all! We had to get a new computer and along with that, we had to buy a new photo editing program, and along with that I had to learn how to run the whole thing...ugh! So here I am...three weeks later! The good news is that with the new editing program, I am able to use my watermark...yippee! So now, I am up and running again! :D

This week's Blogger's Challenge is to use Designer Paper. I went with some retired favorites in So Saffron and Certainly Celery from Stampin' Up! I paired them up with one of my Tina Wenke images from Stampavie. Very simple design, but I love the way that it turned out. I'm off to check out all of the other creations from the ladies in the Blogger's Challenge group. If you'd like to join me, just click on the logo in my right sidebar. Thanks so much for hanging in there with me. I'm so glad that you stopped by tonight...Toodles! :D

20 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, that is adorable! I love, love, love the colors!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a cute stamp- love the colors, great DSP! TFS

Amy Caraluzzi said...

Darling...as always!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is just TOOOO CUTE! Love it lady! So glad to see your post. I have missed you :)

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!!

Nikki Bond said...

Such a cute image! Great card! {sMILES}

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Kimberly, love the cute image and the pretty papers. Hugs Nikki x

Tami Black said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love those happy colors and the image is way too cute!

Connie Babbert said...

What a sweet card! Love the image!

Sheryl Dickinson said...

Super cute! The image is adorable!

Ida said...

Yeah you're back! What a sweet card. I love that image and you've colored it beautifully. Your colors and paper patterns are very cheery.

Lisa Somerville said...

Glad you're back. Such a cute card, love your choice of colors!

tonistamps said...

Great color choices! And that image is just adorable. Cute, cute, cute!

Patti Chesky said...

This card is the sweetest thing. I love the colors, the stamp, the buttons. It's so fabulous!! Glad to have you back!!

Lori said...

So sweet!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little guy that mouse is. Love your choice of DSP. Glad you got to play too!

Basement Stamper said...

Great to see you back, love the image on this card!

Lisa Bohler said...

love that color combination! Such a cute layout, too!

Clara said...

Great paper and color choices! Sorry about needing a new computer AND photo program all at once...but isn't that always the way it is? :( Glad you're up and running again, very cute card.

Selene Kempton said...

Oh so pretty! Great colors!