Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Stamped!!!

I haven't been able to find a lot of stamping time lately. It seems like this Summer has given me just enough time to complete my Blogger's Challenges and that's about all. I'm thrilled that I had the chance to stamp today just for fun!!! Do you like my sweet, new image from Stampavie? Is this little mouse a cutie-pa-tootie or what? I fell in love with him over at All That Scraps. I picked up a few of his friends for some future projects too! I chose to use him today because he fits so well with the Summer Fun Challenge over on the Stampavie blog.

My main image is colored with my Prima Colored Pencils and the designer papers are Nana's Nursery from DCWV. The card base is Stampin' Up's So Saffron with some Certainly Celery layers added in. I finished this one off with a large blue button, some green gingham ribbon, and a touch of Star Dust Stickles. I'll be back tomorrow with another card for this week's Blogger's Challenge. Thanks so much for visiting today...Toodles! :D

5 comments:

Tracey said...

What a pretty card!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Kimberly, love the cute image and the pretty papers. Hugs Nikki x

stephanne said...

Ohhh, the new Tina Wenke's, are they as fun to colour as they look? Beautiful creation, your colouring is perfect!! So summery and fun!!
Stephanne

Clara said...

What an absolutely adorable little image! Like the layout and the color combination.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh I was just flicking through for Bloggers Challenge and I came across this - oh my gosh, this is so beautiful.

:) Marcia P