Friday, June 6, 2008

Ugh!...What a Mess!

Late last night, I got a call to come into work today (I'm a substitute teacher). So I was a good girl and got my blog post for today's Blogger's Challenge all set and saved in the computer and figured that I'd just post first thing before I had to leave for school this morning. Well, what do I go and do...I accidently DELETED it!!! Ugh!! So here I go again!

Here is my card for today's Blogger's Challenge...using Black and White. I was in need of a few sympathy cards and thought that this combination would be a bit elegant. I'm going to quickly tell you the details because I just came in the door and have to head out again!

Paper: Stampin' Up Basic Black and Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White Card Stock
Stamps: Stampin' Up Floral Background, My Sentiments Exactly
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Hero Arts Pearls, Stampin' Up Ticket Corner Punch, Black Organdy Ribbon, Dimensionals


I'll be checking in on all of the ladies from the Blogger's Challenge group when I get back this evening. If you'd like to do the same, please click on the Blogger's Challenge logo on the right side of my blog. I wish you a Happy Friday! Thanks so much for stopping by today...Toodles!!! :D

24 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Well, this is a wonderful sympathy card. Elegant, simple and understated. A perfect combination.

Connie Babbert said...

Love the elegance of that floral background with Black & White. Great job!

Anonymous said...

The Floral BG is beautiful in black--very elegant.

Elizebeth said...

So elegant! Sorry you had to reload it but I'm glad you did so I could see it!

Unknown said...

So elegant and understated. I love it. Good job!

Ida said...

Oh I agree with Lynn that this is a wonderful sympathy card. It is elegant. The floral background is fabulous on this card.

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

this is beautiful!!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Another stunning card Kimberly. Just beautiful. Hugs, Nikki x

Amy Caraluzzi said...

This is perfect. What a lovely card.

Leigh OBrien said...

Nice job...a very serene and calming card. Perfect for the sympathy sentiment.

Barb Hardeman said...

Very elegant and a wonderful sympathy card.

Connie Fossenier said...

Now I wish I had used the Floral BG. This challenge was so much fun. A really nice idea for a sympathy card.
Connie Paxman

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous! I love that sentiment.

Vicki G said...

So elegant. I love it!!!

Vicki

Lori said...

Wow--what a beautiful, elegant sympathy card.

Kathie Bailey said...

Kimberly, this is so pretty! I love the background and sentiment and the ribbon is the perfect final touch.

Nikki Bond said...

WOW...this is stunning! So elegant!!! {SMILES}

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sorry to hear about your computer problems, but glad you finally got to post this gorgeous card! Very beautiful job!

Anonymous said...

Very elegant sympathy card.

It's a strange time of year. This is the fifth blog with sympathy cards, which is wonderful to get ideas for a difficult card to create but it is sad so many of us are loosing loved ones. My DH's aunt passed away this past week.

Chrissy D said...

WHat a beautiful sympathy card. Thanks for sharing your awesome challenge card!

Claudia Perry said...

you card is so elegant, and perfect for the occasion!

jjcreations said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the sentiment. Joan

LeAnne said...

This is beautiful!
LeAnne

Scrapping Julie said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD!