Friday, April 25, 2008

Blogger's Challenge!!!

Happy Friday Everyone! This week's Blogger's Challenge was a wonderful color challenge...Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, and Brocade Blue! I am loving these colors!!

I was never able to log onto my computer yesterday so I was not aware that Dixie (One of the cow's on Anna and Alan's farm) finally gave birth! When I logged on this morning to check out all of the farm news on Anna's blog, I was thrilled to pieces!!! I'm sending this card off in today's mail for them! The card base is So Saffron with a layer of Chocolate Chip and some Certainly Celery designer paper. I couldn't believe that I didn't have any Brocade Blue cardstock, but I found these buttons from American Crafts that seemed to match very well. The sweet image is another one from High Hopes Rubber Stamps and the sentiment is from a Studio G clear $1.00 set. Very simple card, but sometimes that's just right!

I'm off to check out what the other ladies from the group came up with. If you'd like to as well, just click on the Blogger's Challenge logo on the right side of my blog. So glad that you could stop by...Toodles!!! :D

19 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Awww...what a precious card, and such an adorable image. The colors really look great with this stamp. Great job, Kimberly.

Barb Hardeman said...

You did a wonderful job on your "new baby cow" card. I'm sure Anna and Alan will be tickled with it. Love your image and the buttons are a perfect touch...

Ida said...

Well this is just super duper CUTE!Anna and Alan will be tickled to receive this sweet card.

Nikki Bond said...

What a cute card! I love your coloring job! Perfect! {SMILES}

Anonymous said...

Too cute! The image is just adorable and you did a super job in watercoloring!

tonistamps said...

Adorable! I love the use of the buttons too Kim.

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute, perfect for Anna's new little heifer!

Tracy said...

This is TOO, TOO cute! I love the color combo and this image is the cutest! You rocked this challenge Kim!

Ladystamper said...

sooo cute! Love it!

Claudia Perry said...

VERY cute - I love the combo of polkadot background and the buttons...

Lauren said...

This is so adorable. I really love the buttons on the bottom with the sentiment!

LeAnne said...

Hey Kim, this is such a sweet card! They will really enjoy it! Check out my blog....I have left you a little surprise!!
LeAnne

Lisa Bohler said...

That is just too cute!! What a great little cowboy!

Lori said...

This is so cute! Love how you used the challenge colors. I'm sure Anna will love it.

CeeCee said...

Cutest thing ever!
Hey, Kim, congratulations on winning the Arte y Pico award. Love your blog!
CC

Clara said...

Such a cute card,and great colors too! Anna will love it. :)

Maren said...

Very sweet image!

Robin Desko said...

what a cutie! love the image and the colors are super. hope you're doing well! it's been a while.

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

I LOVE IT!!! It arrived Saturday, and it is just as CUTE as can BE!! =) Thank you, THANK YOU!! -Anna.